My whole life I have been blessed to study great customer service by following my father Gerald Campbell. He taught me early on in business and in life to treat every client like you would want to be treated. In 1988 my family moved to Dover with Campbell Ford. Growing up in Stewart County was amazing & I graduated SCHS in 1998. I attended and graduated college at MTSU and called "the Boro" my home for 11 years. I always worked through college and built a nice resume of experience. Whether it was managing 2 Verizon Wireless stores or working for Mix 92.9/Oldies 96.3 I learned valuable lessons of helping people. Insurance came calling as my career and for over 5 years I worked for Federated Insurance as a commercial insurance agent. This experience with business owners was an valuable lesson in the areas of commercial, life, disability, and health insurance.
However Stewart County, my family, my friends, and the lake kept calling me home. The idea of running my own agency had been on my mind for years. Timing is everything and I was fortunate enough to align myself with some great A+ insurance companies to start from scratch in October 2012. We have had great success and it is so nice to be back home.
We want to earn your trust and only ask for a chance to look at your insurance needs. If you bring me a great policy and we can't touch it, we will be the first to tell you to stay put with your current situation. Our top priority is to have a client understand what they need and why they are buying it. Price is always important but coverage is more important when the bad in life happens. Please come see us or set up an appointment and see what makes this insurance experience different.
Local Community Involvement:
• 2013 President of the Stewart Co. Chamber of Commerce
• Voted 2014 Stewart Co. Times Favorite Insurance Agent
• Voted 2015 Stewart Co. Times Favorite Insurance Agent
• Voted 2015 Stewart Co. Times Favorite Insurance Agency
• Received Stewart Co. Chamber of Commerce Volunteer of the Year Award
• Stewart Co. Economic Development Board
• TN Promise Mentor to Stewart Co. High School seniors
• Prom Promise with the Stewart Co. Alliance for Substance Abuse Prevention
• Participate annually with the Christmas Parade, Christmas in the Park, New Years Freezing for a Reason, Eagle Fest, & Halloween Festival